• one bite you may get the bitter taste of chocolate

    another one, the sweet strawberry

    next bite, you feel the smoothness of vanilla

    followed by the tangy durian

    finalized by tender taste of avocado

    like what we experience in life, we’ll get one bite of every sweet and bitterness. it's the flavour of life...

Hello World!

Posted by ++ Chris ++ On 12:32 AM 0 comments

steve's art moo business card set 1 (5)

Hey, it's been awhile since I closed my last blog, but I guess I'm ready to start writing again, heh heh. I will put more determination in it.

Made this blog to keep my mind active and ya, to escape from my daily work routines. Won't talk to much this time, am getting ready for my flight back home (finally!) after the 3 months rigorous (well, I exaggerate a bit though, haha) training oversea.
So yeah, I hope you like my ramblings, thanks for visiting :)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Categories:

0 Response for the "Hello World!"

Post a Comment