• one bite you may get the bitter taste of chocolate

    another one, the sweet strawberry

    next bite, you feel the smoothness of vanilla

    followed by the tangy durian

    finalized by tender taste of avocado

    like what we experience in life, we’ll get one bite of every sweet and bitterness. it's the flavour of life...

狗 (Gǒu) - Dogs

Posted by ++ Chris ++ On 5:52 PM 0 comments

I love dogs, ever since I was a little kid I always do. I recall that I used to have this very lovely terrier dog called Terry. I loved him (I prefer "him" than "it" to refer to my dog) sooo much back then. Terry always followed me wherever I go, even to my kindergarten he wouldn't let me walk alone.
Sadly, someone stole him, well it's actually my neighbor who stole him from me. Guess was too small to really understand the situation back then, and I couldn't remember at all whether I demanded him back or not. But that's past story to be told.
Since then I always have strange attraction toward dogs (not the fierce kind, growr).
See see, I want to own these dogs, if I can find place to settle down, lol. With my current work, keeping pet is impossible. So I'll just add them to my wishlist. Aren't they cuuuute?

Arrival

Baron

Carl

Margie

FYI, those are real dogs for sale. The first and second dog will cost you USD 800 while the third and the last one are around USD 300.
Oh how I wish I can have one right now...

Categories: , , ,

0 Response for the "狗 (Gǒu) - Dogs"

Post a Comment