• one bite you may get the bitter taste of chocolate

    another one, the sweet strawberry

    next bite, you feel the smoothness of vanilla

    followed by the tangy durian

    finalized by tender taste of avocado

    like what we experience in life, we’ll get one bite of every sweet and bitterness. it's the flavour of life...

瘾 (Yǐn) - My Latest Addiction

Posted by ++ Chris ++ On 3:56 AM 0 comments


Long has since I had my first tamagotchi, lol... I remember I was in sophomore year of primary high school and I wanted to have Tamagotchi so bad. Well, the main reason is that I couldn't own a real pet, my parents were so strict back then. So I keep asking my mum if I could buy one, until finally my mum bought me a red dinosaur tamagotchi. How I loved it back then...

So yeah, a week ago when I was wandering around a mall in Pekanbaru, I found this cutie was on 40% discount, it's originally around USD 23, now "only" USD 15. I bought it! Yey...
Just to satisfy inner kid in me... (you know, that Gemini people are judged for unability to grow mature mentally, lol).

Although I must say the essence of keeping Tamagotchi has changed since the first time they launched it (back then, it's only about keeping your Tamagotchi like a real pet, you have to take care of every single chores like feed it, brush it with comb, etc, etc), now you can raise your own Superstar Tamagotchi, or Celebrity Tamagotchi with minimal routine chores. Still it's still nice to reminisce how I was so happy to owned one :-)

Now you can even matchmake your Tamagotchi with someone else's, or in case your friends don't have any, you can attend matchmaking show on Tamagotchi TV. Cute huh?

So whose pet wanna marry with mine? I have adult Chantotchi, Mametchi, and Memetchi here, lol.
Posted by Picasa
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Categories: , , ,

0 Response for the "瘾 (Yǐn) - My Latest Addiction"

Post a Comment