• one bite you may get the bitter taste of chocolate

    another one, the sweet strawberry

    next bite, you feel the smoothness of vanilla

    followed by the tangy durian

    finalized by tender taste of avocado

    like what we experience in life, we’ll get one bite of every sweet and bitterness. it's the flavour of life...



Ever since I decided to join the crowd in playing PSP, I'm always up to date with all the new games released, lol. I am obsessed >.<
And one of my favourite these days is Dissidia. At first I expected would see another Final Fantasy RPG series (which I dun really favor). Everyone's been raving about Cloud, Tidus, etc etc, but I dun really have determination to finish even one Final Fantasy episode. The only game in the series which I played was FF VII (people said that it was the one with the most exciting stories ever, but not for me, heh heh) and I didn't finish playing it. Quite boring after a while.


You can see the fighting scene example here...


Let's see how long I can play this one, hehe.

Categories:

0 Response for the "幻想 (huàn xiǎng) - Final Fantasy Dissidia"

Post a Comment