• one bite you may get the bitter taste of chocolate

    another one, the sweet strawberry

    next bite, you feel the smoothness of vanilla

    followed by the tangy durian

    finalized by tender taste of avocado

    like what we experience in life, we’ll get one bite of every sweet and bitterness. it's the flavour of life...



He's super handsome, isn't he?
To think of him as playable character in a game was far beyond my imagination. But as the powerful graphic for game console came true by the release of Playstation 3, it is possible now.
This handsome guy is a character from game named Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer which will be released around February 18, 2010 in Japan, February 23, 2010 in North America, and February 24, 2010 for Europe. I don't have a Playstation 3 console though, but I WANT TO HAVE IT after I see this, lol...

Of course after I make sure that Playstation 3 can play pirated game :p

And this game will surely be one of the 1st game I buy :)
Here's the preview of the gameplay...






I want I want I want, lol...

Categories:

0 Response for the "大雨 (dà yǔ) - Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer"

Post a Comment