• one bite you may get the bitter taste of chocolate

    another one, the sweet strawberry

    next bite, you feel the smoothness of vanilla

    followed by the tangy durian

    finalized by tender taste of avocado

    like what we experience in life, we’ll get one bite of every sweet and bitterness. it's the flavour of life...

NGELUNJAK

Posted by ++ Chris ++ On 8:50 AM 0 comments



There's a proverb in Indonesia "Dikasih Hati Minta Jantung", literally translated "I give you my liver, but still you ask for my heart". That proverb basically describes about a person that take you for granted.

I had this friend I knew from Fridae, say his name is A. Since the very first I already told him that I have been in a relationship for 2 and a half year already, and said that I'm not into man-looking-for-soulmate chase for now, let's be friends. At first it went along very well, looks like we're gonna make a good friendship (which is hard to look for in gay world, or at least for me). Sometimes we said hi and exchange stories about our day, just casual conversation.

Casual conversation, that's all for me. But not for him. Apparently he thinks that he could fit between me and my boyfriend.
"Wah, it's raining out there, so cold and cozy, I need someone to hug me, lol. But who yaaa?"
"Want me to bath with you?"
Example of the things he'd say.

And as cherry on top, our chat today...
A: Hey, when will you go back to J-town?"
Me: In around one more months la, why?
A: Why so long ?!?! [notice the marks]
Me: Yeah, why is it a prob for ya? Even my boyfriend wun be like that, lol.
A: Ya, because he doesn't care! [How can you be so certain mistah?]
Me: Then what makes u more care than him?
A: He lives abroad. [Errrh ya, so??]

...................

A: What was the name of your boyfriend again?
Me: *** **** ***
A: Not the Chinese name la, his western pronounciation.
Me: Then after you know it what? You're gonna use that for something?
A: Just anxious la. If not I cannot go to sleep tonight.
Me: Then let you stay awake for tonight, hahaha.
A: Ah how evil, you my friend!!
Me: Am I your friend, that's new to me! Lol.
A: Ah, now you're hoping more than just a friend?
Me: Well well well, now who's actually hoping that, is it you or me? :p

Twice he asked me to accompany him watch movie, and I was just like ok, nothing special la. In the theatre, even I didn't give him hint or hold his hand, I literally FOLD my hand, although I knew he put his hand on the palmrest. OBVIOUS INVITATION, no? It's quite obvious on where this will go isn't it? From my experience with all the guys I've dated, the thing that you do in the theatre are good indications on how you will spend the night after. Hold hands = good! No touchy touchy = Sleep alone tonight!

And it wasn't even a date!!!
He wanted to watch, he asked me to accompany. I thought the movie was good, so I agreed to accompany. That simple! Tell me if I did wrong.

Hey man! Know your boundaries. It's not like you're my boyfriend or something.

Categories:

0 Response for the "NGELUNJAK"

Post a Comment