• one bite you may get the bitter taste of chocolate

    another one, the sweet strawberry

    next bite, you feel the smoothness of vanilla

    followed by the tangy durian

    finalized by tender taste of avocado

    like what we experience in life, we’ll get one bite of every sweet and bitterness. it's the flavour of life...


徘徊过多少橱窗
How many cupboards and windows have I paced past,
住过多少旅馆
How many hotels have I stayed in,
才会觉得分离也并不冤枉
Until I no longer feel wronged by the break up?
感情是用来浏览
Is affection just for show
还是用来珍藏
Or should it be treasured,
好让日子天天都过得难忘
To make each day an unforgettable day?

熬过了多久患难
How long have I endured the trials?
湿了多少眼眶
How many times have my eyes teared?
才能知道伤感是爱的遗产
Until I knew that sorrow is love's legacy?
流浪几张双人床
How many double beds have I slept in alone?
换过几次信仰
How many different religions have I changed?
才让戒指义无返顾的交换
Until the rings are exchanged irrevocably?

把一个人的温暖
To let a person's warmth,
转移到另一个的胸膛
Transfer to the torso of another.
让上次犯的错反省出梦想
Let the mistakes made in the past be reflected upon to create the dreams.
每个人都是这样
Everyone was like this,
享受过提心吊胆
Having experienced nervousness before,
才拒绝做爱情代罪的羔羊
Before rejecting being a scapegoat for love.
回忆是抓不到的月光握紧就变黑暗
Memories are like uncatchable moonbeams, clench too tightly and they would turn into darkness.
等虚假的背影消失于晴朗
Wait for the shadows of the shallow and false to vanish into the clear sky.
阳光在身上流转,等所有业障被原谅
The sunlight is shining on us, let's wait for all the imperfections to be forgiven.
爱情不停站 想开往地老天荒
Love is not stopping, it is heading towards the land of eternity;
需要多勇敢
One needs to be braver in love.

烛光照亮了晚餐,照不出个答案
The candlelight has lit up our dinner, but it cannot illuminate the answer.
恋爱不是温馨的请客吃饭
Being in love is not just warmly inviting people over for meals.
床单上铺满花瓣 拥抱让他成长
Sprinkle the bedsheets with flower petals, hug him and let him grow up,
太拥挤就开到了别的土壤
If it is too cramped, just go to another place.

感情需要人接班
Love needs someone to continue it,
接近换来期望
And slowly be exchanged for hope.
期望带来失望的恶性循环
Hope, however, brings the evil cycle of disappointment.
短暂的总是浪漫
The short-termed relationship is always romantic,
漫长总会不满
The long-term relationship is always full of dissatisfaction.
烧完美好青春换一个老伴
After burning through the great years of youth, exchange it all for an old partner.


你不要失望
Don't be disappointed,
荡气回肠是为了
All these touching scenes are for
最美的平凡
The most beautiful normality.


No matter how many times I have heard this melody, I just can’t get bored with it. No other song can depict me like how this song does. It was funny, however, how I found this song. Few years ago, I was alone in my hotel room, in a place I would not normally come after. I didn’t have any urge to go out, like what I will usually do. I saw advertisement on tv, advertised this compilation album.

I was startled, literally, when I first heard the piece of this song aired, and in a rush I looked at the screen, trying to look for some infomation, but no information there. I started with my obsession on this song, wait for the next advert to air again and I recorded this song on my phone. Ever since then, I asked my friends whether they know this song, but no one would come with answer.

Until one day, exactly, since I first heard it. I was me and by brother in my room, he was busy doing something on my laptop, while I typed something on my PC. He played THAT song from my music collection! I was like, Gosh… THIS is IT!!! So unique how fate can play with you in unique way.

One year and a half has passed, and I still love this tune…

I wish I can meet Mr. Eason to congratulate him because he had created this piece of beautiful normality.

Categories:

0 Response for the "最美的平凡 (zuì měi de píng fán) - The Most Beautiful Normality"

Post a Comment